Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 4, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manutd4eva
    pmsl that wud wake me up if i couldnt find it lol.

thanx 4 ur replys
    LoL but you may get some sleep
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 4, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Lol that's true
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Errr... want to come live with me? You can take my lab for his early morning run, and while you're at it feed the yowling cat too and make my fiancé some breakfast. Then when the baby comes you can help me with the midnight feedings! :p

Seriously, when I was about your age, I had a similar sleeping pattern, usually in the summer when I wasn't in school. After a while though I crashed and then I was sick for a few weeks. The doctor said it was sleep deprivation. Hopefully that won't happen to you. You don't take caffeine do you? Because that was one of the things that kept me awake so much back then... cola and coffee.

Hope you're able to catch more ZZZZs soon. If not, I would consult your family doctor.

Jan 4, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Lol

Well I don't have coffee but do have coke or dr pepper so that maybe why but I doubt it as I've always had coke even if I don't drink it I stay awake

Also my mates reckon it makes me hyper so I go cool ill have some just before assembaly only muckin around and there like no no don't you'll get suspended like all serious lol. I told them it doesn't but they won't listen lol
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 05:29 PM
    LOL fooling around in assembly... I remember that...

Well it's probably still a good idea not to drink any caffeinated beverages in the evening.

Jan 4, 2006, 05:33 PM
    Lol yea

That's a good idea ill try that tomorrow

Jan 6, 2006, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    LOL fooling around in assembly... I remember that...

Well it's probably still a good idea not to drink any caffeinated beverages in the evening.
    Agree Orange it keeps the mind active and fooling around at school lol brings a smile to my face pmpl... Would not post some of the things we used to do pmsl... But try and cut down how much of it your having manu because if you stop it you may find your sleeping like a baby before you know it.

Jan 6, 2006, 11:59 AM
    LOL yep. Cheers we have assembally on monday:D time 4 some fun

Jan 6, 2006, 12:06 PM
    If we didn't get kicked out of assembally ! I was normaly fast asleep lol then getting woken up and kicked out of assembally! Argh teacher have no idear of how much sleep a teen dude needed pmpl :rolleyes:

Jan 6, 2006, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    If we didn't get kicked out of assembally ! I was normaly fast asleep lol then getting woken up and kicked out of assembally !! Argh
    Pmsl

I just get done for talking and making other people laugh when the headteacher is speaking :)

Jan 14, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Hi thought I would just say thanks to everyone has helped me on this thread I had my exam yesterday and Thursday night tried not drinking any coke and having hot chocalate and I went to bed at 10.30 but woke up for no apparent reason at 2.30 then went to sleep and woke up at 7. thanks for all your help.
    beth10 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 03:02 PM
    Sleep
    I would try looking at your diet try not to have too much caffine before bed. Chochlate and soda does not help and get some excersise a good work out helps you sleep longer. You might as well start these good habits now. Get your sleep you need it when your growing later you will want it but don't have time for it.;)

Jan 14, 2006, 03:09 PM
    Cheers you have a point but it felt strange going to bed at 10.30 I only done it because of my exam. I don't reckon I could do it regularly as I keep waking up in the middle of the night

Jan 14, 2006, 04:32 PM
    cheers u hav a point but it felt strange going to bed at 10.30 i only done it because of my exam. i dont reckon i could do it regularly as i keep waking up in the middle of the night
    Manu have you felt better for sleeping earlyer, I know you said you have woken at funny time's in the night but at least you have been getting back to sleep:) Hope your exams went well for you :D

PS-->your sig is great<--

Jan 14, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Lol 2days game meant I was there on my own cheerin when Van Nistelrooy Scored lol

I don't fell no different I just wake up at funny times. And I also have coke or dr pepper in the morning about 11 because otherwise I am just like not tired but not as hyper as I normally am

Jan 14, 2006, 04:42 PM
    l
    but not as hyper as i normally am
    See it must be doing some good then? If your not feeling so hyper ! Come on that's got to be a good thing... :D

I only caught the high lites of the game on Sky Sports News, I'm still watchen the bottom of the table close.

Jan 14, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    See it must be doing some good then ?? If your not feeling so hyper ! Come on thats gotta be a good thing....:D
    Can I just ask how please lol

Jan 14, 2006, 04:50 PM
    Because if your not so hyper it will help you save energy !:) And also help you study hard :D

Jan 14, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Lol that's true but why would I need to save energy lol and why would I need to study?? Who goes to school to study:D

Jan 15, 2006, 08:07 AM
    Time Of Your Life
    lol thats true but why would i need to save energy lol and why would i need to study????????? who goes to school to study:D
    Hey come on:) LOL

If you read the OFsted report I would have too agree with you on that one. But now is the time to learn all your knowledge and keep your energy for when your older lol because it soon gets sucked out of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Should l have my pup sleep in my bed? [ 4 Answers ]

Would we get more sleep if we allowed our pup to sleep in our bedroom? Im not sure which way we should go with this stick it out and let her keep sleeping in her crate in a separate room but then we wake up at 5:30am, or have her in our bedroom but keep her in her crate or just let her sleep with...

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

MY dog won't sleep! [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 month old dog. The past few weeks he has decided he doesn't want to sleep through the night. We are staying at the in-laws at the moment and so he has been sleeping in the bedroom in his own bed. For some reason now he won't sleep through the night and he either wants to get on the bed...

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

View more questions Search