Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 12:47 PM
    14 Year Old & Need To Lose Weight/Build Muscle
    Hey, It is new year and my new year resolution is to lose a bit of weight and get slightly musclier. I am 14 years old, weigh 70 kg, 5 '7. I am not fat and my friends or family do not think I am either. I am quite a big build and have quite a bit of muscle. Problem is I have a hot-tub party in a month and a week and I want to be slightly thinner and musclier for it. I know doctors and that lot say that teens shouldn't go on diets because they are growing but it's not a diet I'm looking for. Just an exercise plan/food plan. I have looked round at all my local gyms and none of them will accept me as I am too young. I do 3 hours of Martial Arts a week and some other sports but I still do not seem to be losing weight. I eat well maybe not drink as much as I could but I am trying! :) So any ideas guys, quick reply would be much appreciated! :D

Jan 10, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Any ideas anoyone?

Jan 12, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Anyone want to help?
    baileygirl12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2008, 11:04 AM
    You could try the discovery health thing on discovery health .ccom
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Continue with your martial arts and other sports. Also try running, push-ups, pull-ups and weight training. Stick to lean meats, fruits and vegetables and limit fats, sweets and carbohydrates. Drink water and fruit juices and limit milk and soda.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO2 supplement to build muscle [ 7 Answers ]

Actullay I have three question: 1 - Is it safe to use the No2 supplement? 2 - what is the safest and fastest why to build muscles? 3 - Dose the Unvirsal Animal Cut supplement helps you to have a 6 pack Abs? Thak you.

Lose Weight, Gain Muscle the healthy way. [ 9 Answers ]

Aloha, My name is Grace from Hawaii, and I was wondering If anyone had a good way to lose weight and gain Muscle at the same time... the healthy way. My area of work requires a fit body, well only If you require success. I just want to feel good About the way I look. Can anyone help? ...

How to lose belly fat and grow muscle together. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, I am thin all over the body except my belly. It seems my belly is the only place that can easily store fat on. I started weight lifting and then a cardio for 20 min after that, the size of my belly starts to shrink, however I didn't put much muscle on my other body. If I stop cardio,...

Help me to build muscle. [ 2 Answers ]

Please can someone give me some pointers. I have absolutely no idea when it comes to building muscle or toning and am completely new to it all. I have always been unhappy and insecure with my body and what with my wife just leaving me has put me on an all time low. I have decided on...

How can I build my wrist muscle without going gym. [ 3 Answers ]

How can I build up my muscles without going gym.I searched about it lot in internet but nothing helps me.I am 17yrs old now my wrist are thin I want to build it so help me tell me the natural exercise.

View more questions Search