Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard
    I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse. Up until yesterday, everything was fine. Now my mouse is OK, but the keyboard is not working properly. For example, if I press "P", the volume on the computer turns up. "O", turns the volume down. I can't actually type.

Any help would be appreciated!
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Jan 21, 2008, 10:51 AM
    My only suggestion would be to try to get to Microsoft's web site, download and re-install the drivers.

Good Luck!
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 06:52 PM
    I have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse -- the mouse does need to have the

Batteries replaced quite often... I would replace the batteries and press the connect

Buttons on the keyboard and the receiver to reestablish connection... Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless keyboard? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older Dell 4400 Dimension. Is it possible to go to a wireless keyboard ?

Microsoft wireless keyboard 1.0A [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to use the PrtScr key. Any suggestion?

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Pack [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse pack and it just does not seem to work. It operates perfectly in Microsoft word or open office or indeed anything except games. While playing Battlefield 2 or GTA:San Andreas it will seem to drop it's signal. While running the character will all of...

View more questions Search