Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Sun Block and Skin Lightening
    Hi,

This is a question to all those people that have achieved there desired complexion (especially blacks or non whites). How do you manage to avoid the sun? Also what sun block or spf do you use when in the sun? Do you avoid wearing skimpy/exposing clothing in order not to re-darkening?
    white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 06:33 AM
    I am not black, nor am I white... but my skin has lightened from its natural tanned color... I have been using kojic acid soap that came from my mother's supplier. You should find the original kind since there are a lot of immitation that are cheaper, but sadly, they don't work as well as the original kind

I try to avoid the sun and I always use sunblock in the morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

DPA skin lightening? [ 9 Answers ]

http://abaco.ya.com/skindepigment/ Is it a scam?

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

View more questions Search