Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idgy1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Stomach problem
    Hi, Im 41 years old. I had surgery 2 months ago for fibroid cysts. I also suffer with fibromyalgia. 4 days ago, I woke up feeling nauseus. I vomited and it was watery and acrid. I was okay the rest of the day except feeling little queazy. I have not had much of an appetite. I feel full, so don't really want to eat. I have had a fever off and on. Every night since that morning, I have had a spell and vomited. I break out in a sweat, get almost dizzy and throw up, again it is acidity. Anyone know what might be going on with me.
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 3, 2006, 11:44 AM
    I reckon you should go to the doctors seeingas you've just had surgery.

Hope its OK
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 3, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by idgy1964
    Hi, Im 41 years old. I had surgery 2 months ago for fibroid cysts. I also suffer with fibromyalgia. 4 days ago, I woke up feeling nauseus. I vomited and it was watery and acrid. I was okay the rest of the day except feeling little queazy. I have not had much of an appetite. I feel full, so don't really want to eat. I have had a fever off and on. Every night since that morning, I have had a spell and vomited. I break out in a sweat, get almost dizzy and throw up, again it is acidity. Anyone know what might be going on with me.
    The nausea and fever bouts could be due to some medications that your doctor has put you on, check the side-effects.

Also, check out the following sites - if your doctor has not explained it all to you...

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...lgia&cat=pharm

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...omyalgia&op=mm
    Below is an article From "Health Handbook & Todays Herbal Health"

By all means see your doctor, and as if (s)he can refer you to a dietician specilizing in these type conditions. It might be that you just need to change your diet. Good Luck, and keep us posted.

Excess estrogen usually the cause
    HERBALS: PHYTO SOY - 6-12 daily - Blocks negative estrogen
    E-TEA - 2 capsules in 2-4 oz hot water 3x a day
    MORINDA - Tumor reducer
    SPECIAL FORMULA #1 or BP-X
    PAU D'ARCO TEA - 1 qt. a day
    RED CLOVER BLEND EXT. - 3 dropperful a day. All herbals may be rotated on at a time.
    SARSAPARILLA or WILD YAM 2/3x a day
    SHARK CARTILAGE - 10,000-30,000mg daily by mouth or rectally.
    VIT. & MIN.: Vit. A & D - 100,000 IU of Vit. A for 1st month, 50,000 thereafter.
    Vit. E - 1200 IU daily.
    OTHER: See Colema card, See Female Problems card.
    ELIMINATE: Estrogen, coffee, tea, chocolate, sodas, junk foods, red meats(beef, pork, chicken)
    DIET: 10 day Lemon Cleanse has been known to shrink cysts.
    INSTRUCTIONS: Warm Castor Oil pack 3x per week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Stomach crunches [ 1 Answers ]

How do u do stomach crunches

Stomach Problems! [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I had the stumach flu about 2 months ago, my stomach has been reacting very differently. Throughout each day I usually have a small pain in my stomach, and when I start to think about my stomach it starts hurting worse; or when I get nervous about something, it gets to my stomach and I...

View more questions Search