Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NgoGas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 03:06 AM
    Tamagotchi vr 4.5
    I wonder if anybody know what game in Tamagotchi gives you artistic skill point of you play Tamagotchi thanks
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2014, 10:41 AM
    Hi, I only know the skill points are funny (the smiley face), beautiful (the star), and Spiritual (the fist) for the v4.5. When the tama is a teen, it should get more games. Playing climb gives you funny points. Playing shapes gives you beautiful points. And playing manhole gives you spiritual points. Also, when your tama is a teen, it should get a [!] in the mail. This means it will go to school. The turtle teacher gives you funny points. The flower gives you beauty points. The canvas gives you spiritual points. To go to school, go to the play icon. Then select the option work, and click away. Your teacher will put a present in a box and switch it around with others. Get the right one and you will get points! Good luck!

Oops sorry, didn't see how long ago this question was posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Son's Tamagotchi virtual pet thingy [ 1 Answers ]

PLease forgive me if I get this wrong... it is being explained to me by my 7 year old who has hijacked my computer. Here's the deal... he has a Tamagatchi toy. He makes sure he feeds it, plays with it, and it even poops and he has to clean it up. He also logs online to Tamagotchitown.com and...

View more questions Search