Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonertown Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Animated 80s kids flick with an inflatable forest
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched as a kid in the 80s. I barely remember it, but it was about animals who had to leave there forest as it was chopped down. At some point in the movie they are put into a building that has an inflatable forest in it for them.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Once upon a forest?

Jan 8, 2008, 02:25 AM
    I'm not surre if that's it or not? Does that have a bit where they go into an inflatable forest?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Here's a link... Once Upon a Forest (1993)

Jan 8, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Yeah that's definitely not it! Thanks though!
    chelle714 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2014, 08:44 PM
    I am not sure about the inflatable part but aside from that it sounds like The Elm-Chanted Forest: The Elm-Chanted Forest (1986) - IMDb
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 12:12 AM
    Sounds like,.

The Mole in Town

a.k.a. Krtek ve městě

-view-

(on Vimeo)

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

Old animated kids flick [ 4 Answers ]

I know it's not much to go on, but I've been half remembering this movie for some time that I watched about ten years ago. It was an animated children's movie that took place in the Middle East (Arabia, I'd like to think, by the architecture) pretty far back in time, it was EXTREMELY colorful and...

Obscure animated flick, have fun with this one. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I've been searching the internet for years trying to figure this one out and I've come up with nothing so here goes. We've got this town, a boy in blue pops in at night plays a flute and the adults turn into building blocks for the castle of some form of evil. I don't recall the meat of...

Another kids 80's flick! [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember a film, when I was a kid, that I continuosly used to rent when my mother would take me to the local video shop. It must have been in the late 80's and I guess it must have been a kids film/certificate. All I can remember is a man who I think owned a shop and in this shop he hed very...

View more questions Search