Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimWriter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too?
    Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too? Any instances when they are not?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 12:08 AM
    This are two different technoligies, totally independent from each other. A java capable phone can work without gprs and vice versa.

GPRS - Is a technology used to connect cellphones to the internet and to networks. Read more >>

Java - Is an open source object oriented language, which runs all platforms. Read more >>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot connect to the internet when 2 cards enabled [ 8 Answers ]

Hello guys ! I have 2 network cards installed on my computer. I use one for access my LAN and I want to use the second for the internet. For the internet I have a static IP address. My problem is that I cannot access the net with the 2 cards enabled and connected. But when I disconnect the Lan...

Some java enabled mobile phones [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me some models of mobile phones tat support java applications.

Loading software into java enabled mobile [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing ME computer science in INDIA. My final year project is about remote access using Mobile. I have planned to do it in J2ME with emulator. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOAD THIS SOFTWARE(emulator) INTO MOBILE AFTER COMPLETING SIMULATION IN PC

Web enabled [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I want to check for whether an user has logged in or not. Of course that is over. What I actually want is once if the user had logged out when the user clicks on the browser 'Back' button the previous page shoulld not be shown as u have in Yahoo mail or in some secured sites. How should...

View more questions Search