Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apetty32 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 10:52 PM
    iPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone
    Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some plAce like best buy or somehong like that which DOES work with voip please tell me the name and what store or website. Thank you for your help

Apetty32
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Wow I never knew you can make calls on iPod touch/ ill try it :D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 9, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Be aware that the title of this thread is misleading.
    I have edited it appropriately.
    While the iPod touch does indeed have VoIP capabilities this does NOT make it an iPhone.
    The Touch is completely lacking the required technology to make CELL/MOBILE calls, so can ONLY be used to make VoIP calls when in range of a wireless hotspot.
    Vinj Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 01:04 AM
    I thought you guys here are talking about HTC Touch which is a PDA phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

IPhone song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I amsure lot sof you have seen the iPhone's comercial on TV. I LOVE the background music, does anyone know where can find the background music of it and what is its name(if it has a name)?:) Thank you in advance

View more questions Search