Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padmababu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 10:28 PM
    Wpt shld my 27 month child join pre-school or kindergarten?
    Hey...

I am actually confused as to what should my 27 month old child join pre-school or kindergarten? Wots appropriate for her age? And wots the exact difference between these places?

Thanks..
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Jan 10, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Pre-school is before kindergarten. It is for toddlers usually of 4 years. It gets you ready for kindergarten. Kindergarten is the first "real" grade. You learn your numbers, alphabet, reading, writing, art, etc. 27 months is a little over 2 years. Right now she is in home learning level. Try teaching her easy stuff like colors and numbers and letters. Take it slow and eventually she will pick things up and when she gets to pre-school it won't be so hard. :) good luck!
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jan 17, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Well , you should surely send your child to the pre-school,because at home ,she will never get the socio,developing sort of environment. A child especially learns when its among others.

Pre school is a learning place where your kid , gains confidence about him/herself.
    It allows him/her to know that it is important and individual.
    It allows to develpo its mental abilities,the get polished

Well a Kindergarten is a proper junior school,with all time and sequence following patterns of day.

Thedifference in both is basically of ,one is more funloving for the kid, that's the preschooling is more fun and it also prepares the kid for kindergarten strains.

If you need some further suggestions and guidance then do tell me, I would help you in each way .

:: Welcome to The Early Years ::

Go through some preschooling websites too.
    cidpusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Pre school is very important step, the fear of going to school is overcome at a early age and social skills are developed.
    Children start to enjoy school and will become intelligent students.

Take a look at imaginations pre school in Lahore www.cidpusa.org/edu.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public kindergarten vs. Homeschool kindergarten [ 24 Answers ]

I am a concerned grandma. My son & daughter-in-law are going to homeschool my grandson for kindergarten and then send him to public first grade next year when his sister will go to public kindergarten. He will be 6 the end of December. He is very bright and the actual learning part of...

Should my child skip kindergarten? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old daughter who has attended headstart (pre school) since she was three. She is now ready to move on to "regular" school and start kindergarten this fall. Her teachers have told me that she is very excellerated for her age and that I should check into having her skip kindergarten...

Continued child support when child quits school [ 9 Answers ]

I live in New York & this is my question... Does one have to continue paying support when the child quits school at 17? His mother will not enforce any rules on the child & will not make the child work or at least get his GED. Mother & father were never married, court ordered support payments,...

Shld I take home pregnant test? [ 3 Answers ]

My last first period was on dec 11. I normally have 28 cycle but I got my period on 25th. It came in very light pink when I wipe it. Then on 2nd day it got brownish when I wipe it, none on my underpant or pad. Then on 3rd day I got it none visual from the period. Today its 4th day and I got very...

Canadian Law: child support when child is not in school [ 3 Answers ]

If child completes university and is 23 years of age If she decides to take off one year and then goes back to school is she still eligible to receive child support

View more questions Search