Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda9214 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 06:56 PM
    How do u know if it's the right thing to do?
    I'm 15 years old, living at hom with my step dad and mom and hate it. I have certain complications coping with stress and things such as that, and my parents just don't seem to get it. They said they don't care if I stay here or not so if I move to my boyfriends house where its stable, if my parents call the cops saying I'm missing or something in that genre will I be taken back to my moms?
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2008, 12:27 PM
    How do you cope? Why do you hate your mom?
    As far as living with your man goes... HE is your BOYFRIEND! Not you HUSBAND!
    2 VERY different things.
    When I was your age I would use razor blades. I was a cutter. I started when I was 10 and kept going until I was 26. Now I'm 28. I have tried to commit suicide SEVERAL times. Now life is getting better.
    Still hard but better. I LOVE my husband and we are happy.
    If you need me I will be here. I know life is hard. You have a lesson to learn in your life and when you find out what that is things will get better for you. :-)
    amanda9214 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:37 PM
    I know he's not my boyfriend and I hate my mom because she plays mind games and tis not the childish ones you'll get everyother teenager saying its like really messed up ones, but its hard to explain, and she hits me and stuff and lik a lot of people have said go to the police, I have and they honestly didn't really do anyhting, they put me with my grandma for two months and then I was moved back to my moms... and my parents are divorced and thanks to my moms minipulative mind games my dads side of the family no longer talks to me along with my dad... I just want to know what the best thing ican do now is... and I suffer from like chronic panic and anxiety attacks along with manic depression so yah I'm a cutter to and I'm not just saying it because I want attention, only 1 person other than people on here *who I don't know* knows.. its not something I flaunt or am proud of again I just want some help on what to do.. shes literally driving me crazy.
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2008, 09:02 PM
    My mom never hit me but she did make me swim naked with her in her bosses pool one day after I get out of school. I think I was 13. I didn't look it though.
    I can't blame you fro cutting. I rather enjoyed it. I hated everything leading up to it and the shower the next day but other than that, I didn't mind. I don't think you're doing it to get attention.
    Honey what I can suggest to you that has REALLY helped me are these 2 books I have. Both were recommended to my by my psychologist. Toxic Parents and Emotional Blackmail.
    I found by mom is a toxic and does emotionally blackmail me. Hell, she does it to this day. I can handle her better now than I could before.
    I remember my brother standing in the kitchen one day and mom ORDERED him to do the dishes. He simply told her I would like it if you would ask me and not give a direct order, please. I am a person too.
    Who the hell do you think you're talking to? I'm not you're pal, I'm not you're F****ing friend! I am YOUR MOTHER!
    Yes, but you're a person too.
    I totally kid you not, she slapped him right across the face. Then she said I'M YOUR MOTHER
    And a person. He says. Got slapped again.
    This went on for about 1 maybe 2 min. that's a long time for back and forth.
    She hit him one last time and said now what?
    He looked at her and said... I hope you feel better.
    And walked into his room.
    My bro is 6'5' 5 years older than me and a hell of a lot stronger. Why she did that I still don't know.
    I think my mom was too afraid of me killing her if she EVER hit me to do so.
    You MUST save yourself and get as much info and help you can. If you have to as a LAST resort tell your school counselor. BY LAW : they MUST report any allegations of abuse. Before that is done you need to have your ducks in a row. Keep a journal, get a small tape recorder with a bunch of tapes, get a disposable camera and
    DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!
    Think of it this way. Do you want her to stop? Do you want to feel better about yourself and your life? Do you want to die?
    If you answered yes, yes, no. Then YOU must get ready for combat. FIGHT! For if you don't, you will most likely end up being the biggest doormat ever.
    People always said I was nice. I HATE that. I tell people I'm not nice and they don't believe me. Then when I'm not nice they say god you're such a b*tch. I just tell them "I TOLD YOU. But you didn't wanna listen."
    I am not nice. My life has shaped me that way. I will say I AM KIND. There is a HUGE difference. I would rather people say I was kind over being nice.
    But I digress. If you wish to make your mom pay, suffer, stop, whatever your goal may be you need to go to the battlefield prepared. You don't want to go out there with a rubber chicken and a party balloon. You need ammo.
    If you really want this to change, you need to be strong(which you already are), be your own spy, and tell and trust NO ONE! Well, for this purpose anyway. Don't tell your friends or anyone else. You are young and have some time to get some good dirt. I think if you prove you would be better off with another relative you MAY be able to do that by.. say 15 maybe.. 16. You should try your best to suffer through this to get what you want.
    I and my hubby have found it is those with the greatest intelligence that suffer the most.
    We are a rare breed and our lives are hard, but we are the strongest and WE will survive.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    But I would rather know.
    Let me know how things go and what you plan to do.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 9, 2008, 09:23 PM
    I haved lived with a girl I was seeing, it is the worst thing to do while you are underage, I lived with her for two months then I ended up moving to Texas, we fought all the time, she did want to cuddle with me anymore, she barely wanted anything to do with me while I lived with her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the first thing you see? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the first thing you see when looking at a girl/guy? Their eyes? Mouth? Teeth? Hair? Charm? Walk? Talk? Body? Clothes? Popularity? Attitude? Other? What makes you want to be with someone you just saw? What is the feeling that suddenly comes over a person with one look? Is ...

How do I know I'm doing the right thing! [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have two Kids (Boy 5 and Girl 6) Our familys Have been a great help with a lot over the years however I have had a lot emotional problems since having the kids. I used to work in the clubs (bar work) and now the kids are at school I have gone back...

Did I do the right thing here? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys/gals, I got reading someone else's thread which I responded to and it got me thinking about something I have recently done. Most of you already know about my history, I split up with my ex 4 months ago and she was the one to finish it after 3 years. I have had no contact whatsoever for...

I have done the right thing [ 6 Answers ]

Do married men ever leave their wives and deal with the problem of leaving the homes if they want out or do they say they can't leave cause of the childern cause if a man wants 2 get out he will

View more questions Search