Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 7, 2008, 05:17 PM
    WOE is under construction
    I think because of all the drama on the WOE forum they have shut down the forum.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 7, 2008, 05:39 PM
    I know.. its crazy. With all thisinformation I am starting to think something IS fishy. NOw that I think about it... nothing safe or even mono could lighen that fast in a short amunt of time. SOnething is seriously wrong.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Once they open the forum back, ATTACK!
    For now, think of a drama!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Let the truth be told they were caught using other websites pics to use as their before and after pics making people think that those folks on the pics gotton results using thier products when in reality they did'nt.

And chanindra hair is not real it is a lace front wig. If you go on that forum and read you will see that they were caught up. Even the people that would take up for the company could'nt say a word

Jan 8, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    Oucchh! I was thinking of getting that hair product but having 2nd thought.....Thanks for the infos.......will just stick on what i have and be thankful for.
    Don't do it!! :eek: that models that you seen the( indian model setting on the bed )that is is NOT A USER OF Their PRODUCTS they got that pic from
    MODELS GALLERY-INDIAN LONG HAIR

And their before and after skin pics came from Skin Marks, Scars, Spots, and Other Discolorations

Chinendra the other black model with that long haie is a WIG A FRONT LACE WIG :eek:

Compare the pics from world of entertaiment 23 to the pics from the websites that I posted and you will see that they match. And their business phone is a cell phone I got the number let me get it and post it you can call it yourself to see how unprofessional it sounds. Plus chinendra williams and region hunter are husband and wife.

They don't really have a spa and if you get them on the phone they pretend like you have the wrong number. But let you sound like somebody white ( no offense ) chinendra will talk then.

And the products are full of mercury, hydroquinone, and hydrochloriric acid. Anything that lightens that fast is NOT good. Further more the pills that they sell hell you can get them at gnc. Somewhere.

Folks be care ful

I'll tell you another incident with chindra hair on the home page of the website if you stroll to the bottom you will see her in a black dress with her hand on her hip turned to the side if you blow up the pic you can see that she doesn't have any sides but all that thick hair.

So I e-mailed the company about it then they made that pic where you could'nt blow it up anymore.

Then all the sudden she cut her hair because of the hot weather yeahy right. And the texture was'nt the same anymore go on to their home page and check the pic out for yourself. Don't take my word for it. Front lace wig go to

www.myindianhair.com
    Also go to
    www.mylacefrontwig.com

Jan 8, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    Meaning to say they are just promoting the WIG....:)
    Yes and their cream is made of byproducts and mercury hydroquinone and hydrochloric acid.

Here are some more of their bogus scammy business

The world of entertainment has (2) addresses

As follow

Woe
    2930 fountainlane
    Houston, tx. 77051

And

Woe
    3735 alberta st
    Houston.tx.77021

And their phone numbers

Chindra 1-713-470-8082
    Regions 1-713-470-8085

They are husband and wife.

Also check out this post that chindra aka shel3811 posted she is comment 13.

Black Looks

She poses as a cusumer and also claims that it is a spa where a lot of celebrities go. Isn't that a trick

Now they have taken down the guestbook in regions world website. I told you scam just scam and if you want to see the e-mails that they scent me pm me your e-mail addresss to se for yourself the explanation.

The jig is up and when those test results of that cream comes back they are going to jail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction [ 1 Answers ]

What is nsc in construction contract

New Construction [ 8 Answers ]

My mother in-law is building a house in Mexico. I already did the wiring in the house and we have to run the service feeds from the meter 150' away. We have a 200 amp panel and I am going to run it underground on a 2" conduit and are going to use 4/0 aluminum. My question is do I need a breaker @...

New construction [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a new townhouse in Virginia. Would you recommend copper or pvc piping throughout the home and why. Thank you...

New construction [ 3 Answers ]

I plan to have a house built, and circumstances (financial and otherwise) Necessitate that I assume some of the construction chores such as plumbing, Electrical, floor plan design, and contracting. I'm probably way over my Head on the plumbing task because I've had very little experience. The...

Construction [ 1 Answers ]

How much does it cost to build a parliament in a developing country?

View more questions Search