Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kourtneyrc89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Highlight Disaster
    I am a women of color and I have dark brown hair and yesterday I went to the salon and got highlights. My highlights are a very light brownish blonde. After I left the salon I begin to hate how light the highlights are. What can I do to tone them down or go back to my dark brown and how long do I have to wait.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 7, 2008, 05:12 PM
    If you're highlights came out too light and your not happy with the results, you should go back to the salon and have them toned down. Most salons will correct their clients hair problem free of charge to avoid a bad reputation. If your hair is in good shape, you can re-color it right away. The stylist will use a darker brown shade to tone down the highlights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'WORD' -- can you save text you highlight [ 5 Answers ]

Into a separate file? Maybe split screen with new file? Would really help me out -- Am reviewing very long pdf file ( svaed as word). Any help much appreciated!

Highlight- update 2- Thanks for suggestions.. [ 1 Answers ]

Am going to try right now --- also discovered the 'SPIKE' feature --- love it. I'm hoping new suggestions even better. Will let you know. Thanks again!

WORD -- highlight , update [ 2 Answers ]

THANKS: helper05 and ScottGem. Answers helped. Made me realize I didn't phrase my question quite right. Started with 104 pg. 'PDF' file. Saved it as a 'word' file. My goal is to highlight a topic, or phrase, or a couple sentences, etc... for an entire section. Then, save all my...

Highlight too dark dyed hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair a light ash brown and it is really dark, esp. since I am a dark blonde normally. Should I wait for it to fade and continue to get funny looks from friends OR should I put some highlights in to break up the all over brown? I have only washed it once and underneath this new...

View more questions Search