Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faithpal28 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Back Ground Pic
    I am trying to create a background on my web page. Every background formula that I try is not working.
    How can I change the background
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 15, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Here's how you do it in HTML:

<body background="image.gif">

Using CSS is recommended instead of this outmoded HTML approach. Here's how you'd do it in CSS:

<style type="text/css">
    body
    {
    background-image:
    url('image.gif')
    }
    </style>

In both cases replace image.gif with the path to your image.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Above ground pool in ground [ 5 Answers ]

Can I put an above ground pool in a hole with about one foot of it sticking up? What do I do about water splashing out and washing away the back fill? What do I do about pluming and elec. Thanks

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Back ground check [ 5 Answers ]

I got hired at a Daycare center. I need to submit a back ground check. I got arrest for shop lifting and now I am on probation. Will that show up on my back ground check I am in California?

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search