Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quill Youngthorne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Desperate for Book Title/Author!
    I borrowed and read a great book years ago that I can't stop thinking about and would really like to read again. The problem is, I can't remember the title or author of the book!
    Unfortunately, most of the story is jumbled together now, but here are the bits and pieces I can remember...

A world that battles with Illusion, and armour is made of beautifully colored, transparent glass.
    Even the tiniest splinter of iron can be fatal, and those caught with it can be imprisoned.
    Visitors from our world are (trapped here?) learning illusion here... one such visitor is showing his magic skills and mistakingly conjures a cloud of Cheerios (yes, the cereal).

This is all I can remember. I have bought and read numerous books in search of this one , most of them good, all of them wrong.
    If anyone has ANY idea of what the title or author of this book is, please, please help me!
    :confused: Quill
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Feb 7, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I think it could be Elvenbane, or one of the others in the Halfblood Chronicles
    Andre Norton/ Mercedes Lackey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book! [ 1 Answers ]

I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a...

Title or author of this book? [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in middle school and I absolutely loved it. It was out of print then and I think is still is now. It was about a boy who was second best on the track team. He somehow gets together with others in the school who are second best (second smartest, second most popular, etc.) and...

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

View more questions Search