Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clare57 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2006, 10:53 PM
    Computer screen distorted
    I need help in getting my computer screen clear. All pictures and backgrounds are distorted. What can I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 2, 2006, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clare57
    I need help in getting my computer screen clear. All pictures and backgrounds are distorted. What can I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.
    Try to RIGHT-CLICK on the desktop and select PROPERTIES. Then click the tab by the name of SETTINGS and then change either the SCREEN RESOLUTION or the COLOR QUALITY options... Try screen resolution to 800x600 (the least you want to have) and the color quality at the highest setting possible.

Thnx:-)
    _keith_ Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 02:48 AM
    If your screen is elongated or looks like an egg timer then its probably just needs adjustment by the buttons on your monitor.
    icefrogz17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 03:34 AM
    Try to adjust the video card... hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer turned on, nothing on screen [ 9 Answers ]

I turned on my comp, power comes on but there isn't anything on screen as if I was away from my computer for a long period. I triple checked all wires, un-plugged and replugged everything, switch new monitor and it won't work. Someone please help me.

Dizziness and eye strain after an hour of watching the computer screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I don't know about you but for me.. working at my computer became a very hard thing to do. After just an hour of working in front of it... I kind of getting dizzy and have different aches right in my both eyes or sometimes even in my head. Did you have similar problems ? How did you...

Page distorted when viewing in Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

The page: www.stgabrielradio.com In IE it's fine, but in FF the graphic at the bottom of the page has a tweak on it - at the left. How do I fix it? ... and how do I avoid things like this in the future? Thanks!

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search