Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FRISP Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2008, 10:05 AM
    IE7 v Mozilla Firefox
    I use Mozilla & OH uses IE7 on XP however I unfortunately ticked the yes box for Mozilla to be the default browser and now she cannot access her IE7 browser any ideas how to reverse the
    Error.

Can't find location IE7.exe file all short cuts open MOzilla

Help my ear is getting bent

Cheers

MAC
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Do this:
    Start > Run > type iexplore, click OK
    Once Internet Explorer is open click on Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab, check the box at the bottom that asks if IE should check if it's the default browser

Close IE and reopen it the same way. You will be prompted to make it the default browser, click Yes of course. :)

Jan 7, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Dunnit

Thanks Karma peace has been restored

MAC
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 10:34 AM
    I do love a happy ending. :)

Jan 7, 2008, 10:50 AM
    My OH is Irish - nuff said

Tks again

MAC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ie doesn't work, but mozilla does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with internet explorer (ver. 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158). The problem is that I can’t view any site. They work fine with mozilla (ver. 1.0.6) but not with IE. It does not seem to do the DNS correctly. I have a cable modem with DHCP for IP address and static DNS. I...

Firefox mozilla lost pictures [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I seem to have a unique problem with a website called 'Trademe', New Zealand, which I use to sell goods, mainly to raise funds for charity. I use latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Have used this site successfully for years but a couple of days ago while loading photos for a sale item I loaded...

Mozilla Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I enjoy using Mozilla Firefox. However one problem I have is in using the search engines. There is a history of previously entered queries. This would not be a problem, but my stepson entered some inappropriate queries. These pop up when ever I type a word that begins with the same letter as the...

Firefox and Mozilla [ 4 Answers ]

Might be a simple answer to this? Currently I am using Firefox as my web browser,but I have also downloaded Mozilla 1.8a6,which is a 'latest' version of 'that' browser.Having visited the Mozilla web site many times,and read all the technical specs,so called 'bug' problems,and generally read up on...

View more questions Search