Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colefamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher 16509200 - buttons won't work
    We have a Kenmore Dishwasher, model #16509200, and it's worked perfect until about 3 months ago, the buttons no longer work. I tried it Christmas day and it worked great, but when I tried it the next day, none of the buttons would work. This morning, I pushed the Air Dry button for 4 seconds just to see if the control panel was locked and nothing happened. I pushed the Pots/Pans button, then the Cancel button and it started to sound like it was draining, when there was no water to drain. Any ideas?
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Call a service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher not working. Lights blinking, tries but won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 66516712000 dishwasher. Tonight my daughter's bathtub was on the counter above it and the seam cracked letting a baby bath full of water drip down the counter and into the dishwasher. Now it has various lights blinking (Cancel is on, and turns on though I did not ask it too) ...

Whirlpool dishwasher buttons not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Whirlpool undercounter dishwasher model number DUL300XTKQ that I purchased in July of 2002. About a month ago, the "Normal' wash button stopped working or responding to being pushed. Soon after, the 'pots& pans' stopped as well. Sometimes, I will check and the pots and Pans will...

Kenmore Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Stock Number 16849 Serial Number FE4711416 Model Number 1684993 Suddenly started leaking between the bottom of the dishwasher door and the top of the bottom faceplate. We moved into this house 7 months ago. No owners manual. This is not while the dishwasher is draining. It is just a few...

View more questions Search