Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macawcrazy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period
    Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous, today was the worst, I woke up close to throwing up, I had to get some diet 7-up to calm my stomach down. I have had mild cramping, extreme fatigue, and the moodiness has been insane, I have been really mean and demanding, and just angry at everything, and totally not comfortable in my own skin, some tenderness in the nipples, not as bad as the darn nausea. I usually start at the end of the month, and have been regular for the last few years, today I got light red pinkish spotting for about an hour, not enough to need a pad with, its seen when wiping, which is normally what happens when I start my period and then it kicks it full force shortly after that. Now there is nothing, and the cramps are hardly there, the nausea and fatigue are another story.

Now this happened about 6 years ago, where I spotted for 6 months, did several hpts and got negative results, went and got a blood test and it was negative. So could this be another change in cycle again?

I'm starting a new job on the 9th (my birthday!) so I will have to wait for insurance benefits to kick in so I can see a doctor. What would you guys do? Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks! Nykk

Well now its 107am, and the spotting has turned brownish, and is very light, only noticeable when I wipe. So I'm not reall sure what to think.
    deprived Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Trying to help
    That sounds like you're pregnant. I remember when my mom was pregnant with my brother. She went through all of that. But I don't know much, but I'm just.. trying to help. :P And congrats on the new job, and happy early birthday. :P :)
    macawcrazy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2006, 05:54 PM
    OK, now when should I test? Is this considered being late? Thanks!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 2, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Now that does sound like pregnancy but I do get sick like that when Im on my period sometimes. But of course yours only started today so. You could go a head and do a pregnancy test. I know the best place to get one done is at a woman's health center or your doctors office as they tend to be more accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

Reappearing Reddish Mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small reddish mark that appears for a few days to a week and then disappears for several months. The mark shows up on my lower back/upper buttox. It has appeared and disappeared 3 or 4 times now. My primary care physician looked at the mark and said she does not think it is skin cancer,...

Ash to reddish [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday, on the suggestion of some of my friends, I had my blonde hair (not natural but I've had it blonde for years) darkened by getting lowlights, close to my natural color of dark blonde. I had asked my stylist for Jennifer Anistinish light brown, bringing in a pic that showed slight reddish...

View more questions Search