Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yari73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 10:33 PM
    My Boyfriend baby mama drama
    I've been with my man for 1 year now. We live together but are constantly fighting due to him not being able to see his 5 year old son. He was with his ex for 7 years he told me there relationship was a constant war and he was never faithful to her because she pushed him away emotionally. Make long story short he left her to be with me. For a while he was juggling the both of us going back and forth. He said the times he left me to go move back in with her is mainly for his son. He loves his son to death and they are very close. She would not allow him to see his son until he returns to her. But according to him he comes back to me because he loves me and can't be without me. He has been living with me for the past 3 months and everything was fine except for him seeing his son once in a while he can only see his son under her terms which is in her house only. I fight with him when he goes to see his son because I don't trust them together she always calls me a few days later to brag about how they had sex. He denies it and has done so on da phone on 3 way between me him and her. Yesterday he went to see his son at 2:30 in the afternoon and didn't return until 7pm I got really angry and mad a huge scene in the street I went to my girlfriends house to vent got home around 3 in the morning to find him gone. I got up the next and still he did not return home. I called her house and sure enough he was there. I was devastated. He agreed to meet with me to talk. He stated he was tired of the fighting between us. Da drama with her and me is taking a toll on him he claims nothing happened between them he slept with his son. He says he loves me but that da fighting is pushing him away he drove back home with me and is still with me now. He says he doesn't want it to be over but that I need to stop the fighting or he is gone for good. I don't trust him at her house but how can I keep him from seeing his son? I love him and don't want to leave him although all my friends and family tell me to I'm so confused and depressed over this.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yari73
    he loves me and can't be without me
    I don't trust them together
    she always calls me a few days later to brag about how they had sex. He denies it
    I got really angry and mad a huge scene in the street
    I need to stop the fighting or he is gone for good
    Stop with the drama!! You're being just as much a drama queen as she is. Stop already!

If you love him, trust him to see his son without sliding between the ex's sheets. If you don't trust him, you don't really love him. You love you, not him.

The more grief you give him, the more he will want the ex. You are actually driving him right back into her arms with your hysteria and anger.

If you can't love him enough to trust him, let him go to find a woman who will.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 7, 2008, 06:51 AM
    He makes it out to be that he's under her thumb and has to sleep there to see his kid? Well, if he wanted to do the right thing, he would take it to court and get some boundaries set up so he could see his son without having to sleep at the ex's. So yeah, he totally likes sleeping at the ex's, and I think you have total reason not to trust him. Stop letting him play you. Drop the loser.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Your choice to add more drama, to an already bad situation is unacceptable. If you don't like the situation, then get out of it. While its true he should be dealing with his ex in court, its still his business to handle. Have you suggested he go to court, or are you just going to let this drive you crazy? Either way, you can be positive and supportive or leave him alone. Your choice.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Jan 7, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Sounds like you are in a bad situation and you need to get as far away as possible. You have no kids with this guy and he doesn't treat you well. Move On and you will be glad you did. Good Luck!
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Jan 7, 2008, 01:57 PM
    She has had to deal with a lying untrustworthy man. Maybe he will be 100% faithful to you. Ya think?
    Of course he isn't having sex with her. He says so, and just as she did, you believe.
    The child is just his excuse to you, actually he wants to be there, when he is there. If he sees another opportunity he will take it. When you are out of the picture, Daddy will go home, if she continues to let him. The scene in the street, it was in front of HER house? You went there to cause that? Seems he doesn't like emotional scenes, but is at the center of a lot of it. Why is that you wonder?
    Lady S Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 08:30 AM
    No one knows your man like you do. But in my opinion you need to let him go because in the end he will lv you for her believe that. WHy would yopu waste your time on him he is having sex with her and you whenever he feels like it, come on now what man would give that up? Think about it and don't continue to put yourself through that, a yr is niothing let him go.
    kszmontero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 12:26 PM
    His is just playing you girl. You need to leave him and found yourself a man that doesn't have no kids. You don't need all that drama in your life trust me its never going to end. I've been with my man for 5 yrs now and we still have baby mommy drama we just think she's crazy now. Last yr she would ask the kids questiing like if we kissed or slept in the same bed she was just a wired lady and still is oh you and she's married. If I can do it all over again once he told me he had kids I should have never talked to him I was only 21 and going throw so much drama that I shouldn't of been going throw. The only good thing I got out of him was my little girl she my world. TRUST ME GIRL THE DRAMA IS NEVER I MEAN NEVER GOING TO STOP... don't waste your time on him its not wroth it

Oh you if he really wanted to see his son when ever he wanted to and loves you like he says he does and didn't want to fight no more he would take her to court to get some kind of rights over his son. Its not hard
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2010, 12:37 PM
    This is an old thread! Please check the dates before you answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby mama drama [ 2 Answers ]

HUMMMMH... Okay I need advice on some baby mama drama you guys... I've been dealing with this guy for the last 5 months and I must say that me and hiim went through about a year worht of relationship in that short amount of time... I came into the relationship knowing that he had a baby...

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

What do I do when all my boyfriends children's mother does is harass me and take the kids away from him because of me?>?

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

A new boyfriend with a new baby is this new drama? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in your same situation... I've been dating my boyfriend for five months now, but have been friends with him for 9 years. He has been in love with me for all these years but I ignored the signs not wanting to mess up our friendship. During this time he meet someone and became very good...

View more questions Search