Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylittlesecret Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Is this my period?
    Okay I'm 20 years old. I never had a period berfore. But I went to a clinic to get a check up because it was burning when I was peeing. But to make a long story short. The nurse stuck something up me to check to see if I had a STD or something and she said she seen blood. I don't know if I was bleeding because she was to ruff or I started my period. That was like a week ago and I still got blood coming out of me. I told my mom and she brought me some pads. But the thing is I don't think its coming out of the right hole its coming from the area near my clitoris. Is this my period or am I still bleeding from the check up?? Im so lost!!
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2008, 12:46 AM
    You're 20 years old but still haven't started your period?! 20 years old?! Are you sure? That's like impossible!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 12, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesecret
    Okay I'm 20 years old. I never had a period berfore. But I went to a clinic to get a check up because it was burning when I was peeing. But to make a long story short. The nurse stuck something up me to check to see if I had a STD or something and she said she seen blood. I dont know if I was bleeding because she was to ruff or I started my period. That was like a week ago and I still got blood coming out of me. I told my mom and she brought me some pads. But the thing is I dont think its coming out of the right hole its coming from the area near my clitoris. Is this my period or am I still bleeding from the check up??? Im so lost!!!!
    Hmm have you been to see the doctor? As periods usually last around a week.
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 12, 2008, 08:13 PM
    I know a couple women who's period last around 2 weeks, so that part should be OK but I agree, you should see a doc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Yes, you are about 5 years past seeing a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Period cramps without period. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant!! My expected period is on sat I've had some cramping like I would right before my period . Am I able to have that without getting my period... I'm starting to doubt I'm pregnant

Worried about getting my period at school(not first period)! [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a 13 years,7 months old girl and have got my first period 2 months ago... first time was day 12 in month and lasted 9 days ,second time day 19 the month after (a week late) and lasted 4 days.then stopped a day then came and ended in 7 days ( with a about 3 days in mid no bleeding)... im...

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

View more questions Search