Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lzzdwg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:21 PM
    I keep having a dream that I am flying at night.
    I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept going in the same direction, I would be moving up. The next time someone was with me, I did not know him, and we were running from someone or something , then I remembered I could fly. But I had to concentrate hard and physically work my arms to fly, so I lost sight of this person, he did not come with me.Then I looked down and seen this old apartment complex I used to live in but I wasn't scared this time, I think because in the dream I was the one who made myself fly(?). It is really intereting to me and I would love to know if this is for a reason?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 08:33 PM
    I still have what I call flying dreams and have had them for many years. You are actually having a form of astral travel when you fly in your dreams. I would "perch" on tree limbs in my dreams like a bird. I have done extensive reading on astral travel and this is what you are experiencing. If you were not afraid in your dreams, may I suggest that you do some reading on astral travel to allay your fears and see that this is perfectly normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does flying mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I tend to have dreams of flying, but not just flying more of just walking but being lifted off the ground very high until my next step. This happens to me a lot. Any help?:(

What to do with flying and no ID [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I did not know what category to place this ? in. My mom is currently vacationing in Florida where they have a second home in Florida, she had her poketbook stolen with all her id and credit cards. She is due to fly home next sat. Her drivers license is for fla. But all her mail goes...

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

Dream last night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody help me understand a fairly vivid dream I had last night? I had been reading a book just before going to sleep that talked about leaving your problems to a Higher Power, and suggested doing affirmations to help change ingrained beliefs. So after I turned out the light, I said...

View more questions Search