Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animal_luver17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Fashion Designer needed to answer 10 questions for required school project
    I really need two fashion designers to interview for a required school project. It will take ten minutes and I will NOT give ANY information of yours away. If you are willing to answer a few questions, email me! Thank you SO much for whoever helps me with this... you don't know how much this means to me, seriously!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 04:20 PM
    There are no fashion designers on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion designer wannabe that can draw but can't sew. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi! My name is Michelle T. and I'm a 22 year old living in Columbia, SC. My dream for the past 12 years was to become a fashion designer. I'm currently attending college so that I can persure my dream one day. I can draw really REALLY well, and my family, friends, and even people I...

Fashion designer wannabe [ 15 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there looking for a fashion designer that can draw out ideas, but can't sew? If not, do you know where I can go to find someone like that? Anywhere I can look? I'm trying to teach myself how to sew a little better, but until then, what to do?:confused:

Fashion designer wannabe! Comments needed! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hi! My name is Michelle T. and I'm a 22 year old living in Columbia, SC. My dream for the past 12 years was to become a fashion designer. I'm currently attending college so that I can persure my dream one day. I can draw really REALLY well, and my family, friends, and even people I just...

View more questions Search