Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Math problm
    Hello, I need real help in math. I need to get an 80% or higher by this semster. I have been studying so ahrd and I still don't get good grades. So my parents hired an touter and paid $100 an month but that dident help I am not just good at math no matter how hard I try. If you know anything else I can do plese tell me
    THANK YOU:eek:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Have you learned the times tables up to 12x12, so that you can snap out the answer to any of them without thinking about it or calculating?

When I taught and tutored, I noticed that not having memorized the times tables was the biggest problem that kept students from doing well in math.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To take math or not to take math? Warning:long [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice. I'm currently a high school junior, and I am HOPELESS at mathematics. I've always managed to scrape by with 65s, and trust me its not lack of effort, I try really hard. All my other grades are over 90s, with the exception of sciences which are in the high 80s. Last year I...

I need math skills on this math problems [ 6 Answers ]

81 divided by 3726.83 divided by 3158

Tummy - a problm in getting pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Is having a big tummy a problem in getting pregnant?Will the tummy affect the functioning of the ovaries?

Help on Math [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the following problem. I can't figure it out. Thanks A total of 270 students are in classes a and b. 30 Students moved into class b from a and then there was twice as many students in class b. Find the original number of students in classes a and b. Off hand I would say...

View more questions Search