Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carkey77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:06 AM
    What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound
    What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound quality?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
    The MP3 is for sound, MP4 is for movies

Quick guide to MP3 player audio quality - CNET reviews

Hope this helps -- Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

Investment interest and term, amortization for 5 yr term [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I invest 10,000 into a secure low risk investment for a 5 year term at compound interest, could anyone advise me of which bank to use and what my return is per year compounded. Thank you!

Too many differences [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for almost a year now, and before we started going out I was committed to saving myself for marriage. But, about 6 months into the relationship that all went down the drain and he left me broken hearted when he went on a 5 week trip to europe. Now we've had a...

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search