Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martin Harrison Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Receiver for European Satellite Stations?
    Is there a satellite receiver on the market that can access european satellite stations, and if so is a decoder required. I am based in the UK. Obviously I would need a satellite dish that can be remotely.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 10, 2006, 08:49 PM
    I believe you can listen to international radio through the internet... You don't really need a satellite... If that's what you wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help about satellite pro 4600 [ 2 Answers ]

? anyone knows how to configure the unit so I can use the cd-rw. I bought this as second hand and I don't have knowledge about the potentials of this unit. Tnx

Satellite TV [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and I have Bell Express Vu Satellite. I would like to know if I can take a Satellite Dish and my express vu receiver when I go camping and hook it up or do I need to buy a whole new system?

Dvd/satellite receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hook up my dvd player through my satellite receiver. The TV does not have any place to plug the red, white, and yellow cords to but the satellite receiver does. I have connected the dvd player to the satellite receiver I just can't get a picture.

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a Hughes Satellite receiver? Should I use a RF Modulator or what?

View more questions Search