Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myordy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Types of toleits
    What is a good toleit to buy
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Jan 5, 2008, 07:45 PM
    My experience has shown that Toto is often the best choice (assuming you're willing to pay the price). Kohler is also very good.

Hope this helps,
    Moishe
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 6, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myordy
    what is a good toleit to buy
    Are you asking asking what type, (wash down or siphon jet) or what brand to buy. Moishe was correct that Toto's the top of the line. It would help if we knew what you are looking for? Quality, price, Let us know. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of wood [ 6 Answers ]

Which woods are both termite and rot resistant: a. maple and pine b. pine and oak c. redwood and wolmanized d. oak and dogwood

Types of diodes [ 1 Answers ]

Types of diodes and its uses

Types of Cameras [ 4 Answers ]

What is a good but inexpensive camera that you have heard of or bought? I've been really interested in photography for a few years and want it to become my proffession when I'm older, but I don't have much experience as I only have a digital camera that doesn't have very good quality or zoom. Any...

Types of traps [ 2 Answers ]

I 'd like to know about the different types of traps and what they are used for?

Types of Orgasms [ 8 Answers ]

I know that a woman can have various or orgasm but I don't know the names of them. Can someone tell me the names of the orgasms that a woman can have?

View more questions Search