Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mizmarian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Not sure how closely we are related
    My daughter from my 2nd husband has a crush on my first husbands son that he had with his second wife. I am his first wife and we had 3 children together.

Is my daughter from my second husband related in any way to his son from his second marriage. The only thing that they have in common is they both share sisters and a brother from mine and his 1st marriage to each other.

So confusing...
    Thanks for any input...
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 03:02 PM
    No, the 2 children that you speak of have no shared blood.
    meirav Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizmarian
    My daughter from my 2nd husband has a crush on my first husbands son that he had with his second wife. I am his first wife and we had 3 children together.

Is my daughter from my second husband related in any way to his son from his second marriage. The only thing that they have in common is they both share sisters and a brother from mine and his 1st marriage to each other.

So confusing...........
    Thanks for any input....
    No, these children are not related.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
    No relation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
    I had to draw a diagram to figure this out.

The two children you speak of are not related. They have no bio-parent in common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are we related? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been knowing this guy for a while and I really like him. But he has the same last name as my brother (my dad's son). I asked him if he was related to him and he said no, but you really never know these days. So my question is do you know of a way I could find out for sure if I am related to...

Not closely attached [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote in about my husband looking online at dating sites, talking to ex-girlfriend on phone, lying to me, calling singles chatline... I forgot to add something important--my husband says because of the way he was raised, he doesn't bond very well with people in general, and unfortunately I am...

Are we related [ 12 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife

How closely are we related? [ 10 Answers ]

My father's niece married and had kids. How are they related to me? I think she was my cousin, but what are her kids' relationship to me?m

Do You Think Education Level Is Closely Tied To Local Economies [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.azstarnet.com/public/packages/star200/techfuture.htm EXCERPT: Gonzales said it is worrisome that the Legislature would consider reducing funding for education from the university level to K-12 schools, child care programs and preschools. ``The mentality of many of our...

View more questions Search