Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misbecka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2006, 10:20 PM
    Need help with Microsoft Works
    I get into my Microsoft works program to write letters and it will not allow me to type anything. It will allow me to type from my numbers pad but that is all it will allow. What is going on with this?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Jan 7, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Hello,

Do you have the latest updates for Works? Check out the following:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx

I don't know the answer to your question but at the following site you can have a chat with a support professional:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];wrk

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Microsoft to Lotus Works [ 9 Answers ]

Anybody out there know a quick way of changing spreadsheets & text/word documents to Lotus formats? Just got a new system with Microsoft Works/Office however they are trial and the key code they gave me doesn't work so back to good old Lotus123. Thanks. :mad:

Microsoft works database "out of memory"! [ 3 Answers ]

Yo, Anyone know how I can stop the above message coming up, when I try to print, or even print preview, a nodest little database. Really apreciate your help, Perth, Australia:confused:

Any body here works for Microsoft [ 3 Answers ]

Well is there lol

View more questions Search