Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WARREN29 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Leaking dishwasher during cycle
    I have a new Frigidaie 1500 series dishwasher. It leaks water from the bottom of the door on the right and left side. It is not consistent. Sometimes only a few drops- other times a cup or more. The unit is level. Does anyone have experience with this problem?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Probably the door is not sealing properly. It's new, so call the place were it was purchased or call for warrany. Don't mess with it yourself or you will void warranty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

Maytag Dishwasher leaking need a quick fix [ 1 Answers ]

My old Maytag Dishwasher has been leaking intermittently. I noticed that the part that seals the machine door is where the leak is coming from versus below the machine. I also noticed that one of the bolts/screws is missing from the door that folds out, so more than likely the door is just not...

New Dishwasher leaking water. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. Put in a new Fridgidaire Dishwasher and it is leaking water out the front during a normal cycle. Checked and it is level, so that is not the problem. :confused: Was a floor model and don't have a book to trouble shoot with. Any ideas will be greatly appeciated.

Dishwasher digital display cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Have a sears Kenmore Ultra II under counter dishwasher. Seems to work fine, however, when it is finished the washing cycle, and is drying, the digital readout shows "LO". Do not have the manual. What does this mean? It seems to be hot when the door is opened, steam comes out and the dishes are...

View more questions Search