Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachieo87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 06:28 AM
    I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song
    I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Jan 5, 2008, 06:52 AM
    You are right. It is Sweet Thang by Jonestown. But, just to make sure I have the right song, if you go into the following link, there are lyrics. The second one down is the one I think you are looking for.

T-Music -Jonestown Lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popular Dance song, no lyrics can you help me? [ 130 Answers ]

OK the beat now bear with me goes something like this nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana. Ok I know that doesn't help too much. It has no lyrics and sometimes at dances is like the strobe light song, any suggestions would be very helpful. I have been searchign for months.

Dance song title by lyrics. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently "caught-up" in a cool dance at a club. Only recognizable lyrics corresponding to dance "to the right (X4), to the left (X4), step it out (X4)." Dance 1/4 turn and repeat. Sounded like Will Smith maybe? Please help. Would like to relive and share!! Thanks!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

Looking for yet another dance song with no lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for this song that I believe came out in the 90's. It kind of hard to describe because there aren't any lyrics. It sounds to me to be keyboards with 2 main "tones"; a low tone and a high tone. Here is an attempt to type it: Low tone: Dudot Dudot du du du dudot High tone:...

View more questions Search