Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikesmooth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 04:23 AM
    Willow
    mystic4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 02:32 AM
    The movie is called Troll. Very good movie, everybody else is right, its "Troll"
    rosky Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 01:08 PM
    I remember this I think. They drive a car in one sceen were 1 of the kids steers and other works the pedals.is that the film your on about?

May 13, 2012, 01:11 PM
    I remember this I think. They drive a car in one sceen were 1 of the kids steers and other works the pedals.is that the film your on about?

May 13, 2012, 01:11 PM

May 13, 2012, 01:13 PM

May 13, 2012, 01:14 PM
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

May 31, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Time Bandits

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title or Actors [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80's early 90's about 3 friends, murder, and money. There's a scene with the money buried under the floor boards. It's similar in style to "A Simple Plan", but it has English Actors. Can someone help me out?

80's fantacy movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's movie about a boy that goes on a spaceship that has a bunch of alien creatures in glass cases. Starts with an r I think?

The Dwarf [ 5 Answers ]

I rear ended a car this morning... I tell you, I knew it was going to be a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF! He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'

Russian Dwarf Hmasters [ 7 Answers ]

Can you keep dwarf hamsters in your bedroom?:D I don't know! Hahahaha!

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search