Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Games play games
    I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!!
    I am trying to play Age of mythology
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad_sai19
    I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!!
    I am trying to play Age of mythology
    Any body alive that play`s the Microsoft gemes
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 06:59 PM
    This first link should help you -- if not check second link

Age of Mythology Solution Center

Age of mythology - microsoft games - Yahoo! Search Results

Please rate my answer
    gunsemma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 21, 2011, 05:15 AM
    You can play free flash online games like hidden object games on http://www.playhiddenobjectgames.org/ with no downloading

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals from this girl. Do all pretty girls love to play games? [ 2 Answers ]

This girl has sent me mixed signals for awhile. I met her in business school a few months ago (she was 1st yr, I was 2nd yr) and I helped her with career interview prep. Her body language was always a little innocent, nervous and curious about me, but she did mention her BF (who lives in a...

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Is it possible to play psp games online w/o a router? [ 2 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if it was possible to play psp games in multiplayer online without a wireless router, because wireless routers are too much money for me

View more questions Search