Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpskhaira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Hello sir,
    I am an army officer , doing comparatively well. My only problem is that I have to appear in promotion exam which is in sep 2008. Earlier , I have appeared twice in the same exam but flunked. Can you tell me whether , this time I will pass or not & how is my future career in army
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 02:53 PM
    It is not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread, it only leads to confusion and your question may go unanswered, therefore, I have moved your question to a thread of it's own.

Unfortunately, we are not psychics, so we do not know if you will pass or not. Is this an exam you can study for? If so, I suggest you study.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 03:03 PM
    I agree with J - study. You took the test twice and did not pass. Do you remember which part of the test you had difficulties with? You have time on your side here with studying.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 29, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jpskhaira
    hello sir,
    i am an army officer , doing comparatively well. My only problem is that i have to appear in promotion exam which is in sep 2008. Earlier , i have appeared twice in the same exam but flunked. Can u tell me whether , this time i will pass or not & how is my future career in army
    From my experience if you are ever grated on a test, the makes will be placed on your pers file for the remainder of your carrier. You should always study hard for every test you may encounter in your carrier. The higher the marks on your pers file gives you better opportunities then people that fail. By receiving good makes may give you the opportunity to progress in your carrier. Having low makes may slow your promotion and carrier progression. Basically work hard for every little thing you do. Only you can make your carrier no one else. I hope this was a help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Army Prep. [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on enlisting in the army with in the next year and this is my question for you guys, I've been researching diet plans and exercise routines but so far I haven't found anything good. If any of you can suggest a diet plan to promote weight loss and an exersice plan that can help me...

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Being in the army and a mother of 2 [ 3 Answers ]

How to decide what to do if you're in the army and just came back from iraq and about to have your 2nd baby and 5 months later you're going to have to go back to iraq. I don't know if I should stay in or get out?:(

Friend from army [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a man that has this adress: DAN MILLER, 133 COMDE AVE, DOWNSVIEW, ONTAREO, CANADA, M3H... This address was before 10 years/ and my letter come back. I know that this man is an advocate. His age is near 50 years old. We were a very good friends in the israeli army. The man...

Getting married to the army [ 4 Answers ]

What exactly do you need and have to do in order to be married? My boyfriend is coming home on leave and we are going to get married at the courthouse what do I need to do? And if I lost my birth certificate can I use just my id!!

View more questions Search