Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minerva1369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 02:30 PM
    For someone else to adopted
    My daughter dad has not paid child support or seen her in 12 yrs, now we have someone in our life that would love to be dad on papers. So how can we do it for free,I have sole custody because we weren't married and he isn't on the birth certificate,but he has signed a affid. Say she was his when she was born but that is about it as being a father to her.so is there away for us to do it and not cost us any money.:mad: :eek: :confused: :( help me with making my new family whole
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 12:42 AM
    First-ask him to relinquish his rights/ notarized/
    Second-gill for step-parent adoption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding out if someone is adopted [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone in my family was adopted?

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Adopted or not? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't look like anyone in my family and I have always had this feeling that my family has been keeping things from me. I also have areas of my life that don't make sense. I'm 34 and these questions have been weighing heavy on my heart lately. I would welcome any suggestions on where to go from...

Adopted and abused [ 16 Answers ]

I'm 37 and adopted and I have stuggled my whole life with being adopted I was put in an abusive adoptive home which made me feel even more unloved than before I mean my birthmom gave me up and then I was put in this abusive home I have had the crap beaten out of me sense I was a child my adoptive...

Adopted kitten [ 3 Answers ]

We just adopted a female kitten that is eight weeks old, and we have a year old female cat already. Will she accept the kitten, or will we have to watch her around the kitten forever? Not sure whether she is stalking the kitten, or trying to be playful or not. I would feel awful if she harmed the...

View more questions Search