Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    underworld999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Sci-fi/Fantasy 70'/80's movie inquiry
    I need to know either an actresses name or the title of this movie I saw. I only remember one part, there were two women tied up across the room from each other, one was topless, they had an odd sexual experience then were freed. One of the actresses has been in a few movies, she has longish curly hair light brown to blonde. The other girl across from her in that room had short dark hair. Both quite beautiful. I saw this movie in the 80's. Any information or guesses would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    [email protected]
    darthchewee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Well I think the best match I have come up with is the Chained Heat series, I know the third is called a sci/fi thriller and the first has a long haired blonde with a short haired brunette and set in prison with sexual activity so it is the best I can come up with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things about this 80's fantasy movie. It is some sort of journey. During the movie the main character comes across a man bathing in a jar of oil in the middle of the desert. Also, at the end, this main character is in a room in a tower surrounded by mirrors. Each mirror...

80's fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

The Movie Is With Some Mystical Creatures,there's A Short Man /friend Of Her's Who Seems To Have A Rough Hard Texture Face,the Other Character Is A Dog /fox Charater With Feathers On His Face,there's Also A White Fluffy Dog,a Girl With Balsck Long Hair.

Fantasy 80's kid movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's very vague, but when I was a kid(in the mid 80's) I always use to rent this movie. This movie was even in BETA, there was a little girl in her room and she would eat these round glowing candies or something? And if she dropped them on the floor they would disappear. When the little girl would...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

Title to an 80's fantasy movie [ 5 Answers ]

My friends and I are on a quest to find the title to a fantasy movie from the 80's. All we can remember is it has two kids about 9-10 on a quest to find a man in a castle w/ a heart of stone and to kill him w/ a sword they get late in the movie. They do kill the guy, when they do, his heart...

View more questions Search