Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhoelle Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Portable heaters
    I have a finished basement room underneath my attached garage. I am looking for the best type of portable heater for this room. (No kerosene or anything flammable) Can anyone recommend a good economical portable heater.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Just get a cheap electric heat box available anywhere. They sell for 15.00 to 35.00 dollars.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 12:43 AM
    I'M looking into the new type portable heaters being advertised on tyv and through the US MAIL { NOTE} THEY ARE CALLED{ EdenPURE --QUARTZ INFRARED HEATERS } THEY are susposed to be very safe ,no chanch of causing a fire , safe around children and pets , heats the home completely, susposed to be very inexpensive heat;; THEY have two models- [gen3 model 500and gen3 model 1000 :: HOPE YOU GET SOME GOOD ANSWERS , ;; HAVE a great night and a better day tomorrow and GOD BLESS F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer as the main fixture. I have a portable dishwasher that worked fine with my old faucet. The attachment for the dishwasher did not fit in the new faucet so I purchased an adapter. The man at the store was worried the sprayer/faucet will...

Electric baseboard heaters -wiring 1 thermostat to two heaters [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to heat my new garage with electric baseboard heaters. The new garage is 20X24 feet. I would like to use only one 240V #12 2 wire circuit running two heaters at a total of 3800 watts. I plan to use 2 pole 20A breakers and 2c #12 wire. I would like to have both heaters controlled...

Portable Generator [ 6 Answers ]

I am interested in purchasing a 5000 to 6200 watt portable generator to use during power outages. What are the safety concerns such as rain, snow, how far from any structues must it be used, and can it be placed on a deck? Also would like to here any recommendations as to what model and...

View more questions Search