Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacieteach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 11:18 PM
    Looking for a kids movie
    I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has a plum tree that lives under a glass globe. She tries to steal some plums because the keep the witch young and the girl wants them for her grandma. This movie was not animated. I have searched everywhere any help would really be appreciated. I am not sure if it is a movie or some kind of TV special.:o
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2006, 12:44 PM
    I have wracked my brain over this one and the only movie I can think of that comes close is "The Magic in the Mirror" (1996). It is about a little girl whose imaginary friends come to life. The little girl has her grandmother's antique mirror and is able to go through the mirror into a fantasy world where she meets various characters. I don't remember a plum tree but there are some magical berries. Here's a link to the movie at the Internet Movie Database:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0116959/

Let me know if it's not the right movie and I can think some more! :p
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jan 2, 2006, 08:33 PM
    I think I know it
    If you haven't found the movie yet I think that you're talking about the "Hugga Bunch" movie. I had this same question before. I hope this helps.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2006, 08:40 PM
    Yes Gadget I think you're right! I'd forgotten about The Hugga Bunch. It has a link at the IMdB too:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173915/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

Twin kids movie name [ 5 Answers ]

OK so there was this boy and girl, they were twins... and they got separated or something... something maybe having to do with a vegetable or fruit cart? Anyway... they meet again some time later and when they put their palms together this purple light is there... and then they have to help do...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search