Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandit2280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:22 AM
    University of Phoenix and Astrive
    I couldn't find a link on the Astrive site for distance learning... does University of Phoenix qualify as an eligible school for getting a loan from Astrive?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 06:46 AM
    I don't think you can get a student loan for distance learning. Why in particular did you choose Astrive? It may not be the best deal in reference to interest rate, etc. I suggest you look at thi website Private Student Loans for any educational reason. - Student Loan Advisors before making a decision.

As far as University of Phoenix is concerned, I don't think they do distance learning, although you may know something I don't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Sorry tickle but you are way off on this. University of Phoenix is the largest online and distance learning school there is ( they are advertised on TN, newspapers and almost every interent page you go to) And they are accredited as are a few online schools.

And yes in many cases not only are federal programs for payment, The University of Phoenix have finicial advisors that can help with finding payments.
    Financialaidguy Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 10:17 PM
    I just graduated from University of Phoenix. They are nationally accredited, and you can receive financial aid to go there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

University of Phoenix [ 9 Answers ]

I've been seeing advertisements all over for University of Phoenix. I've talked to them a few times about taking some online courses, and so far it sounds like it would be perfect for me. I was talking to a few people that I work with though, and they have been telling me how that school is not...

WHat can I use my Astrive student loan to pay for? [ 1 Answers ]

Does an astrive loan only pay for tuition?

Astrive Loan for Living Expenses [ 1 Answers ]

If you qualify for a G.I. Bill, can you still get an Astrive Student Loan? Can you apply for more than just the amount that will not be covered in the G.I. Bill? Can you use an Astrive loan to consolidate credit debt/other loans? If you are married with childern can you use the loan to pay for rent...

View more questions Search