Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilaexercisa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Anyone else try Nuphedragen?
    I started using Nuphedragen diet pills on January 1, 2008. Anyone else used it? I am encouraged by the results I read about on various other message boards. Work for any of you?
    coach girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Hi!

I started taking Nuphedragen like 4 days ago and so far I haven't noticed anything. How much weight have you lost so far and do you like it?:)

Jan 18, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coach girl
    Hi!

I started taking Nuphedragen like 4 days ago and so far I havent noticed anything. How much weight have you lost so far and do you like it?:)
    I have loved the energy and appettite suppressant that Nuphedragen has. My appettite has suppressed unimaginably! Here are my starting weights and measurements:
    As of January 1, 2008 I weigh 200 pounds exactly. My measurements are as follows: Chest 42 inches Waist 36 inches Biceps 13 inches Hips 42 inches Calf 14.75 inches Thigh 26 inches.
    Today I measured myself and weighed myself again. HEre is my update:
    Today my measurements are as follows:
    Biceps 12 inches
    Forearm 9.5 inches
    Wrist 5.5 inches
    Neck 5.5 inches
    Chest 41 inches
    Waist 36 inches
    Hips 42 inches
    Thigh 25.5 inches
    Calf 14.5 inches
    Ankle 8.5 inches
    I weigh 194 pounds today also. I will update on February 1 as to my progress
    I also have seen a noticeable difference in my stretch marks as well! I have posted my complete diet and workout plan on myspace: MySpace.com - Lola - 26 - Female - Chicago, Illinois - www.myspace.com/jakkydanyls

Jan 18, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Also the playlist on my myspace profile is the one I work out to, I mix the music up sometimes, but those songs keep me motivated. They remind me of someone who stole my ex from me and I think of her being so skinny and me being so fat and they keep me going. I suggest picking songs that motivate you in some way too, if you decide to work out. I do all my workouts at home as well. Feel free to contact me as to the specifics. All I use for equipment is two 5 pound weights.
    coach girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Sounds like you are doing well with the product. Thanks so much for the information and I checked out your Myspace page. Do you eat normal or on a strict diet?:)

Jan 19, 2008, 08:33 PM
    I limit myself to under 1300 calories a day. I also try to eat less than 35 g. of sugara a day!
    deviousfairy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 08:22 PM

I was just wondering how you made out with using the nuphedragen? I am thinking about purchasing the product but have read mixed reviews but none of anyone who was on it for any length of time.
    soliloquy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:53 PM
    How long have you been taking it? For me, I noticed a difference in my energy the first day. But the weight loss I noticed within the first week. And in my case, it actually was more about the inches. I lost more inches per pound of weight than I have with any other product or program if that makes sense. In short, it tells me that I was losing more fat, which is nice to know. However, for my cousin, it was partly the fact that she had her first week right during the holidays. But she didn't notice the difference in weight until the second week. Of course, she also didn't consider the fact that she didn't gain weight during that holiday week, when she normally gains at least 3-5Ibs. Since then though, both of us have lost weight pretty steadily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search