Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Im so confused!
    I missed my period last month. Im about a week late. Sometimes I feel like my period is going to start but it doesn't.Instead of my period, I've been seeing a white odorless discharge.Im scheduled to see my doctor in a few days but was wondering what this could be. If anyone can feed my curiousity, I would really appreciate it.
    Gia1630 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Hello!

Unfortunately I don't have any kind of specific advice.

I bet you can get some helpful advice from people on this site, but you've done the best thing possible by scheduling an appointment with your doctor. Your doctor will be able to answer your questions much more definitively after he/she examines you in person.

I just wanted to respond and say good job getting yourself checked out. I know so many people who refuse to visit a doctor even though it is necessary. Kudos to you!
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Thank you.Im a little nervous but I know that is the only way to get treatment.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 4, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Seeing your doctor is the smart thing to do. :) Write down everything you've experienced so you can talk openly without forgetting anything. Lots of things can cause a missed period (even stress) so don't worry too much until you get checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

COnfused of what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of...

16 and confused [ 19 Answers ]

My name is yasmine I have been wanting a baby since I was 14 some say I should wait but I don't want to I want something to call mine I want to give a baby the world what should I do I think I'm ready physically and emotionally:confused:

Confused [ 19 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old girl going out with a 24 year old guy for 2yrs. He says he Loves me and I love him, but sometimes I get scared because I feel that he is going to cheat on me. The reason I feel that way is because when we go out to bars.. he gets drunk and starts complementing other women...

Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 6 weeks now my friends who talk to him a lot say he wants to makeout with me but he's my first boyfriend I'm ready to kiss him but not make out yet we have grinded at dances and stuff and were really close and tell eacher a lot:) but I'm scard ill kiss...

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

View more questions Search