Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rancor666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Solutions for anger
    Yes my wife is having trouble w/anger she wants to know what medication can subside her anger issues is there a solution?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Hi rancor,

Anger is fear. We get angry when we are afraid, although it may not seem like it at the time. Your wife only taking a drug/s to help her cope with her anger is just masking the problem. A medication may be very helpful, but therapy to work through her anger issues would be a more lasting and healthy solution.

I know that when stressed (fearful), the best thing I can do is take vitamin B6, and have some chamomile tea.
    harlysdream66 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rancor666
    yes my wife is having trouble w/anger she wants to know what medication can subside her anger issues is there a solution?
    Sure ,but before I answer this question , I need to know, is she bipolar, over 40 years,
    Really depressed,
    OK let me explain something here, anger come in all shapes,
    If she angered by something only , dogs ,kids, you , lack of money ,
    This is called a trigger, even the weather...
    Meds don't work , never all meds do is hide the real issue at hand ,
    If you looking for a quick fix, maybe prozac to keep ,her calm ,till she can get help
    I would suggest you listen to her and find out what's casueing this... instead of
    Coverign it up with drugs
    Of buy the way I live with some one that's bipolar... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my anger [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and my name is Brandon. Ok look I have gone to counseling and anger management but none of that stuff works. My anger is starting to even scare me. I don't look for attention and if u want to tell me otherwise u might as well fuck off and pray I don't find you. Well I...

Anger management [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a medication that can help control anger?

What to do with anger [ 37 Answers ]

I am just writing to ask about suggestions for dealing with anger and pain of unrequited love; and the person treats you like dirt on top of it. I already know that I was stupid to let it even get that deep, let myself be used, and for me feeling the same way for so long. I totally understand, it...

Anger at family [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I need some guidance on channeling my anger. Long story short, I have a younger sister who is a manipulative person who I do not care for personally, and I harbor a lot of anger and resentment towards her, especially how she treated my husband when we first got married. She has also...

Solutions [ 2 Answers ]

How would you prepare 1.00L of sodium carbonate from pure solid?

View more questions Search