Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renubhat_82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Derivatives -In the money
    What are in the money and out of the money in derivatives terms?? :(
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 11:34 PM
    In the money would result in a profitable outcome for those exercising the derivatives. Out of the money would result in a loss for those exercising the derivatives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Derivatives Implicitly [ 2 Answers ]

Differentiate implicitly xlny=10^4

Finding derivatives by rule [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I need help on this question Find the equation of the normal to the curve y=-x^2+4x at: x=2 I don't know to form the gradient from it to formulate the equation

Calculus - derivatives [ 2 Answers ]

1. f(x)=x^1/3+1 2.f(x)=(x-1)^2(x+2) For both i need to: (show work) -find first derivative -find second derivative

Partial Derivatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to take the partial derivatives with respect to x,y,z and λ. Normally I would have no problem going about this however the problem for me is that there aren't single unkowns but only combined ones: L= 5xz + 4xy + 4yz + xyzλ - 12λ Couldn't anyone please help me here? Thank you.

CALCULUS- derivatives and asymptotes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I need Calculus help! Given the function: f(x)= 2x^2(1-x^2) I need to analyze the function to determine if it has vertical or horzintal asymptotes?? Then find where it is pos? And negative? then find the f'(x) the derviative? Figure out from that where the fcn is increasing and decreasing/...

View more questions Search