Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2008, 01:52 PM
    My Chemical Romance Albums
    I was just curious what MCR album people thought was that best.. me and my friends where debating about it. I'd say Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

First album

Second Album

And Third Album

Much Thanks
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 3, 2008, 02:11 PM
    I enjoy Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge the most. Favorite song is Helena. I use to be a very big fan of their music. Then The Black Parade came out. I still admire Gerard very much. Used to be crazy over him because he was so adorable but I learned a bit more and now I just think he's a great guy all together looks or not. I don't know if you've ever heard of "Sister To Sleep". They have only performed it live that I know of. I would love if they would work on it and put it into an album or something.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Black parade. Hands down.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Plack Parade was the first album I listen to but I think if you listen to there old music their style changes a lot. My favourite song is 'HEaven Help Us' which was suppose to be on Black Parade CD but it got cut =[

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Else Loves My Chemical Romance? [ 17 Answers ]

I Love Them!! http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/blog/images/mchem.jpg =]

My Chemical Romance Concert [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows who is playing with My Chemical Romance if their tour now. My son is going next week and he won't shut up about who is going to be playing with them so I just wanted to ask if anyone has been to see them in this tour. He has been told its '30 Seconds To Mars'...

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search