Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    futurestar212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Will I ever find my true love?
    Dear whoever you are I really want to know if I will find my true love. I just get lonely sometimes and because I see my friends who have boyfriends or they just think there hott and I just want to no if there is mr. right out there for me that will love me until I die and thinks I'm gorgeous no matter what and I want him to be my best friend that I always will care about and love. Please help answer my question I really want to know who he is
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 3, 2008, 01:56 PM
    I've been asking the same question about myself, but Im sure you will. You just have to be careful because too many men like to play games so you have to know what to look for and be patient.

Oh and try not to get head over hills for the first one to pay attention or be nice to you. Too many of us women do that. If they really really care for you, it will show in all of their actions and how they treat you. They would do what it takes to make you happy unless its something unsafe.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Unfortunately, we are not psychics here, but given time and patience, there is someone for everyone.

I assume you are young, give it time.
    dragcar Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by futurestar212
    Dear whoever u are i really want to know if i will find my true love. I just get lonely sometimes and because i see my friends who have boyfriends or they just think there hott and i just want to no if there is mr. right out there for me that will love me until i die and thinks im gorgeous no matter what and i want him to be my best friend that i always will care about and love. please help answer my question I really want to know who he is
    Will there someone out there for every one.. just keep up looking.. and don't go on looks.. look are not everything... in this world.. I
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I have the same problem, just focus on it! Forget guys, flaunt what you got! If they don't have the guts to ask you out that's their loss! Like always say... "got it flaunt" both inside and out! Good luck, don't think about it and before you know it the boys will be hooked on your confidence!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this true love? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I am 15 and 3 months pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year now but the down part is. He got into a little trouble from missing school and the court order him to live with his dad in Nebraska. He is my heart and soul. My better half and my true love. I have heard...

Why did I find "TRUE LOVE" in all the wrong places? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a married man for over 4 years now. It is intense and we share a love that neither one of us has EVER experienced before. I am divorced with an 11 yr old son and he is living at home with his 3 children and wife. He says that his relationship at home is at a dead...

True love [ 1 Answers ]

Normally I am a reasonable and level headed person. But when it comes to this girl everything goes totally out of the window! We first met when we were about 6 years old, we were best friends! Then her mother took her out of my school and I was left with no word from her for years. I moved...

True love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and I used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and I dated two other guys till date and I finally got him. Its been 2...

Do you believe that singles can find true love online? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Single, I'm a new member here. I just met my true love at Interracial, interracial dating, interracial relationship, interracial marriage, interracial single, interracial match, interracial online, interracial lesbian, gay interracial, single interracial matchmaking, Caucasian singles....

View more questions Search