Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbowman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Nordyne heater
    Indicator Light blinking twice shows pressure switch is open will not allow blower or heat to work.
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Test the pressure switch with a Ohm meter to see if it is making contact. Make sure any condensate hoses are free of moisture and/or debris. Check for a blockage in your venting system.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Turn off power. Pull vinyl hose off pressure switch and make sure it is clear of debris/water. Turn on power. Try again.
    lalitak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Lennox heater blinking all ones but four of them.. or maybe 1222? Blows cold airwhen heater is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne heater shuts off randomly [ 1 Answers ]

I've had someone look at my furnace, there stumped. It's a nordyne furnace, only a few years old, works great except at random times it just shuts off, usually in the middle of the night. It comes back on by just turning the thermostat off and then back on or opening the door on the front of the...

Nordyne heater flashing light indicates pressure swithc open. [ 2 Answers ]

LED is indicating that pressure switch is open with inducer on. We checked for any clogs in the intake and exhaust and there is nothing. What else could it be?

Nordyne furnace trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne furnace, and the furnace got stuck in it's cycle. The vent blower would come on and that's it, so I had the circuit board replaced. Now, the a/c works but the furnace cycle won't even start. The light on the board just blinks twice. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Nordyne e2 electric furnace with ac [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an nordyne e23h012hn electric furnace, the control board is burnt and evaporator fan will not come on, replaced board and it burnt up to. The circuit on the board that burnt is the common line voltage to the fan, could it be the fan motor shorted causing this problem . Thanks chris ...

Nordyne heater fan not working right [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a 1991 mobile home with a heater of the same age. The furnace is a Nordyne Intertherm model MGHA 056ABFC-01 Forced air and natural gas heater. The problem is with the fan I turn the thermostat up to turn the furnace on. Once the burner heats up the fan turns on, The fan...

View more questions Search