Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lula2000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Any one tried skin success fade milk (palmer's)
    I am using now skin success fade milk (for the body) for a month, has any one tried it? It says use it no more three months, it might now work on very dark skin. I bought mine form an Indian store so I am not sure if I got the real thing, because Palmer's is an American company. I think there is a lot of fake products out there on little stores, how know to if it it is the real thing? I tried world of entertainment, DS, WOE is very crazy expensive, DS is good and the price is reasonable, I want to use this mono but I am scared as hell, there are s lot of horror stories. It's it is irreversible, it is like plastic surgery, it is forever.
    We don't know the outcome for sure. The negative outweighs the positive, the only person who came back with positive outcome is Lovie1, she is one lucky girl.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 3, 2008, 07:43 AM
    What product from WOE have you used? I also have the Palmers milk. I can send you a picture of what the real product look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by lula2000
    I am using now skin success fade milk (for the body) for a month, has any one tried it? it says use it no more three months, it might now work on very dark skin. I bought mine form an Indian store so I am not sure if I got the real thing, because Palmer's is an American company. I think there is a lot of fake products out there on little stores, how know to if it it is the real thing? I tried world of entertainment, DS, WOE is very crazy expensive, DS is good and the price is reasonable, I want to use this mono but I am scared as hell, there are s lot of horror stories. It's it is irreversible, it is like plastic surgery, it is forever.
    We don't know the outcome for sure. The negative outweighs the positive, the only person who came back with positive outcome is Lovie1, she is one lucky girl.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 3, 2008, 08:02 AM
    I have tried the palmers skin success cream for 6 months and did nothing for me
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Usually products that have 2% hydroquinone in them doesn't work for dark skin persons usually the lighter skin person can benefit from 2% hydroquinone concentrations.

Jan 3, 2008, 08:24 AM
    This one contained kojic acid. It was hydroquinone free.
    I'm not dark skinned either.

Jan 3, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Kojic acid from mushrooms o.k.

Jan 3, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Sexy, yes please send me the picture of fade milk cream. I used WOE in the summer. Facial, I mixed whitening cream with serum fro the face, very good,
    Body, mega blast whitening pills cream, don't know if it I got results from the pills or the cream. WOE make the skin smooth better that DS , DS makes it dry but it works to some extend, but WOE prices are ridiculous, could not afford it any more
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 02:06 AM
    The mega blast is a good cream from woe made my skin much lighter and smooth, sometimes if you email the reps about a discount they will give it to you, that's what I like about them.

Jan 4, 2008, 07:22 AM
    So they are not a scam company? It was this jaywood person on there ranting about reporting them to the attoney genrals office and that the company was not registered in Texas or the bbb. This is what I read in the chat room yesterday. On pages 5,6,7

Jan 4, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I've noticed on many skin lightening forums that some people go around claiming that WOE mega blast worked on them. I was close to throwing away a lot of money by buying it but then realised that these certain people all say the same thing, that they all have before and after pictures and want us to e-mail them so that they can send it...

Jan 4, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Hi Punkchic, WOE products are very expensive and they do work, but I think some other products could be cheaper and give the same results, like stuff from China or one of those cheap manufacturing countries. I don't have before and after because I used it long time ago,
    I don't want to buy again because it is very expensive to use it for the rest of you life.
    GLouise77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Yes, I have used this fade cream and the fade milk as well. So far nothing, nada, nil, has worked. It doesn't matter how much you spend, products just do not work as the claim or fancy advertising.
    It's sad, but we have to realize that the more problems pointed out by manufacturers of empty promises only make them money while it makes us even more unsettled and very unhappy.
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:15 PM
    I use to use the fade milk but it only got me 2 shades lighter, this was a while ago.
    whitewoman08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Is it a mild lightener.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Success-if that's what it is [ 1 Answers ]

Got a kick out of this al-AP article in my paper today: Success - "if that's what it is." LOL. There is more to the article here, but that's what was in my paper. So how about a change in slogans for the Associated Press from "the essential global news network" to "News - if that's what it...

Success is [ 1 Answers ]

At Age 03... Success is... not peeing in your pants. At Age 06... Success is... finding your way home (from school) At Age 12... Success is... having friends At Age 16... Success is... having a driver's license At Age 20... Success is... having sex

Palmer's Skin Success [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I want to lighten my skin and even it out, using Palmer's Skin Success, would it work, which type should I use?

Palmer's skin success with hq [ 2 Answers ]

Right now I'm using palmer's skin success fade cream with 2% hq and sunscreen is included. I don't need a fade cream but since it has 2% hq do you think that's going to whiten my face any time soon?

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search