Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 2, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Webcam
    OK. Well I thought I would try out my new web cam. By the way its BestOnWebCam Suite 2.0 . So I turn it on and this box pops asking me which one I want to open the camera with. I don't remember what they first one said but I picked that and a big screen popped up showing me on there. I closed that screen and then poof message from McAfee pops up saying something about a system change. It looked like something about my webcam so I chose to allow the change. Didn't think anything of it since all did was try and close the thing. Ok so I thought how good of a picture will it take? So I click the button to take the picture and up pops a box that says "sorry the media folder that you just specified does not exist or you have no permission to save file to this location" . What the heck. Can someone help me with this stuff? I even uninstalled and reinstalled the program thinking that it would cause things to start over again and it won't. Is there some way that I can make it so my computer doesn't remember I ever had the thing on it and then reinstall it again so it doesn't do this? I have some other thing to capture video or whatever but the screen for that one is way too small for me to see on and there is no way at all to resize it.

Jan 3, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Ok I remember the name of the program I chose to open with was something called Amcap. The name of the webcamera Im using is Ezonices VGA camera.

Jan 14, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Just so you guys know, this issue has been resolved. I discovered after uninstalling and deleting that I had missed a file. So I reinstalled and this time it works just fine.
    joeyperson6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 08:08 PM
    I'm really talking about a psp but I can't find it on this websight how do I play runescape on a psp it don't let me
    joeyperson6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Hi me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webcam [ 1 Answers ]

How or where to learn about setting up a web set and web cam?:confused:

Webcam help [ 1 Answers ]

I pluged in my web cam and the computer sees it and then this window pop ups and says add a hardware 1.I press next 2.then you have (2) choises -install the hardware automatically - install a list or specific location I choose the first one 3. and then they...

Webcam help [ 2 Answers ]

I recently restored my PC, but when I went to install my webcam I realised I didn't have the cd that came with it, it's a logitech messenger, I went onto various logitech related sites to download the driver I needed and it keeps coming up with the same error message.. unable to find specific path...

Webcam streaming [ 2 Answers ]

I would be grateful if anyone could advise why I cannot get pictures from streaming webcams from a British ISP, Tesco.net. Whenever I try to use their connection the web page loads Java and then the pictures go blank and then everything just hangs. I have to close everything down and restart. If...

View more questions Search