Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youtooqt Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 11:10 PM
    Dramatic weight loss produces saggy skin: any tips?
    Hi, I was overweight ever since I was a young girl, and eventually went up to 200 pounds by the time I was 18. Before I turned 19 though I joined a gym and changed my eating habits and was able to lose 70 pounds, but I'm still left with seriously unsightly and cumbersome saggy skin on my belly and I went down a bra size (from 36 C to 33B)and my breasts lost all their volume--is there any way to tighten this skin again through exercise? And what particular exercise should I do? Thanks a lot
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2005, 07:32 AM
    Saggy skin
    Hi,
    Unfortunately, sagging skin can only be taken away by a surgeon.
    There are creams and lotions on the market that help "hide" some of the signs of it.
    Please talk with a doctor and get some Professional opinions. I am not a doctor, but do know that surgery might be the only way out.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck. Happy New Year!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

Are there natural products that aid in Weight loss? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anything out there that helps with weight loss that is a "Natural" product? Please don't tell me about the "Self Control" pill or "Just stop eating" pill. I am grossly overweight and need to start on some kind of plan so I can slowly lose the extra weight over a year or so. Thanks...

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and about 5'3 and I weight about 117 pounds but I am a bit overweight I was wondering what I can do to lose it mainly in the stomach and thighs. I was also wondering want calorie intake is normal for my age (for no gain and no lose)?

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search