Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delucanickacom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Does secondary pot smoke affect hair folical test results
    I currently rent a house with two other roommates who smoke pot big time.
    My question is will pot show up when I submit to a hair follicle test, due to breathing secondary smoke in the house? I stay in my room and have never felt any signs of
    feeling high. Would value any impute based on fact and or personal experience.
    Thanks in advance for taking time to read request.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 05:23 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forens...tml#post796035 your answer is in here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

Passing A Hair Folical Test [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that if you strip and then bleach your hair that you will pass a hair folical test?

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers! [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

View more questions Search